23 March 2009

Country Court Restaurant, Kuching

Maybe many people in Kuching have not heard of the Country Courts Restaurant in Kuching. Guess what? It is owned by a Chinese but the food served is halal. They even have malay workers there. The price is reasonable and this place is definitely suitable for family dinner. Every month, I will never miss to bring my family to have dinner there. It cost you from RM30 to RM100 for 4 persons (also depending on what you order)

My favourite dish, which I think you should order when you go there, is 'Crispy Chicken'. Ranging from RM14 to RM18 (depending on size). It is really delicious and crispy.

With my son who was sleeping soundly despite the noises around him.

hehe...my son sucked his thumb while sleeping, and imitated by me.

Posing for the camera. But holding the son was real. To give way for my wife to eat. Heheh

With my family. My loving wife, sleeping son and myself.

17 Messages:

Ezvina said...

Slalu gak makan kat situ, but we prefer kedai sebelah, Jojo cafe.
Next time nak cuba crispy chic ni lah ;)

Khairul Onggon said...

Wow... romantik eh... untung bini tiap2 bulan dpt makan sia... Suka nangga gambar2 amik bini u ya.. pandei juaknya owh..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Ivynana > I tried Jojo but didn't really like the cooking.

Khairul > uih Khairul? Dah tukar gambar profile? Hahaha...mesti la romantik pok.

GC said...

i like the 3rd photo, cute :D

nur enjel said...

where is this place exactly?

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

GreGchai > Hahaha Thanks.

NurEnjel > Second mile. Near Naim building and the same block with KFC and Pizza Hut

Chel Rinj said...

selalu lalu country court tp last2 g kfc ataupun pizza hut jak..hehehe

nur enjel said...

O i see. Got it .Thanks.

cassie said...

tried country court before with my family but we prefer jojo better.but then that was years before..

maybe things had changed..should go and try it again..when i'm back in town..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

ChelRinJ > NExt time, stop and eat in country court.

NurEnjel > You're welcome.

Casper > Try again. I am not really in favour of Jojo.

Anonymous said...

you know what? i think you're anak is so cute... yeah,yeah... i know... keep on saying it... but that's true...
so cute... boleh tido wpn bising... :D

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Dekat area ney restoren tok bro? Balit tok klak mok ku try juak. Place looks nice XD

Pn Hamidah said...

Seems like a nice place Willie.May try it next time I travel to Kuching.Happy loving family you have there.

Kay Leaf said...

Whoah~!!! I go Kuching this Saturday~!!! Eat syiok syiok~!!!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Amiey > again...like his father. Ahaks!

Audio > Sebelah KFC batu 2.

Hamidah > Don't miss this opportunity.

KayLeaf > Uih? On vacation?

Kay Leaf said...

Willie, go jalan jalan telan angin.

My Food Adventure said...

I agreed with you..
The Deep fried spring chicken is something we shall Never Miss ..