10 August 2010

Happy Birthday Dad and Mom

(Happy Birthday Dad and Mom)

My mom is 62 years old and my dad is 59 years old. I know some of us had lost our loved ones and I am writing to show how much I love my parents and appreciate their sacrifices.. I am thankful to God for giving them a good health. This photo was taken during their birthday dinner at Kingwood Inn, Kuching last week.

Before this, I have never spent a lot of money on gifts. This is the first time I spent quite a handsome money to buy a set of Essence watch. I hope they like them.

Happy Birthday Dad and Mom!

26 Messages:

Ice said...

Happy Birthday to them. Your mom looks very young still.

Unknown said...

You look well alike your dad lah, willie...like father like son,so they say........

once agian Happy birthday to the both of them,,,

and God shall shower them with many good golden years to come filled with joy, laughter, peace and harmony, and the love from the family.

take care now and god bless

Norris Thomas said...

happy birthday to them both...happening mai neh..best la..yala cara kita anak2 menghargai pengorbanan kita kepada parents kita...ketika kita masih mampu memberi kasih sayang kita..
kita masing2 punya cara untuk menghargai mereka...

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Happy Birthday to them.

Naomi said...

Happy belated birthday to your parents! You and your dad so alike, only mouth is different. I think I rejected your comment by accident recently. Sorry!

erolnukman said...

selamat hari jadi kpd cdak 2 ya...moga panjang umur murah rezeki...

Stella said...

Happy birthday Auntie and uncle! ;)

lina said...

Happy birthday to them both. :)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

AiShiang :Thanks. I agree with you that she still looks young.

Eugene :I look alike? HAhaha! That's what many people said.

Norris :Menar ya pok.

SJB :Thanks

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

GhostyNAna :That's so true.

Erolnukman :Thanks.

Stella :HAhaha! Thanks.

Lina :Thanks.

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Happy Birthday! Your parents nang nampak stedi gik bro eh!

AmirFX said...

Happy birthday untuk mereka berdua... Kacak hadiah ya... Sidak mesti hepi...

Robin Wong said...

I remember buying watches (citizen) for my parents. It was my first gift to them from the money I earned from my first job. I brought them back during Christmas, and the joy on their faces was something I will remember for many lifetimes.
Do all you can to treasure your love and relationship with your parents.
Happy Birthday to them both !!

Anonymous said...

Lovely..

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your mom and dad :)

cassie said...

wille u look exactly like xerox copy of your dad la..

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Like father like son :)

Alice Law said...

You are such a filial son... happy belated birthday to your parents!

Have a wonderful day ahead!

RoseBelle said...

You parents have the same birthdate? Happy birthday to them and wish continual happiness and great health to them!

eynda said...

happy birthday to ur dad & mom...nampak awet muda ye ;-)

Ayie said...

happy birthday!! willie you look just like your dad!

Ken Wooi said...

you look both like your parents.. =)
anyway, happy belated to them!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi All :Thanks for leaving comments. And of course I look like my parents. Anak daddy and mami bah. Hahaha!

mNhL said...

Happy Belated B'day to your parents.

U look a lot like your dad.

Nice present you got for them. Bet they love it very much.

LifeRamblings said...

what a wonderful tribute. Happy belated Birthday to your parents.

CathJ said...

Happy bday to your mom.. eh wait?? I saw some1 posting about this too.. may be your brother?? ^_^

well.. great.. :)