16 March 2010

The Ugly Ducklings

Among all feathered meat, I least enjoy eating ducks. But I love their eggs. On my recent visit to my parents' village, I tried to identify the ages of the ducks and this was what I found. You can identify their ages through the red patches on their faces.
(This is a very young duck because the red patches on its face is less)
(This duck has more red patches on the face as compared to the first one. So, I believe it is an adult duck)
(Oh this one has a lot of red patches on the face. So it must be the oldest duck)

What do you think?

19 Messages:

HoneyBUZZin said...

I like peking duck :)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

honeyBuzz :Me too.

tree :Errr...English please.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Something like that hehehe. Poor ducky.

Note: What he(tree) say? hehehe.

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Yeah.. 值得一看再看的格子,多謝分享.. yerRRr sukati ku mesen jak ekeke. Anyway, I love duck meat. Lamak sik makan itit eh. Sitok bukannya ada dagin itit. Lemah nyawa ku diam sitok eh adehh...

Unknown said...

Different species of duck that I know..hehhee

AmirFX said...

Nyam2... Dagin itit sgt manis... ehhh.. Menar nak ka? Nway, nang lamak dah sik makan dagin itit...

RoseBelle said...

How interesting. I never knew that was how you can guess the age of a duck by its red patches. See, I learned something new today :)

Bengbeng said...

it is something new to me too.. i like duck cooked Kuching hakka style

carolchs said...

seriously? thats how you tell a duck age? interesting. and make sense too. hehehe...yalah, the more tua you are, the more kerudut your skin will get kan? hehehe

rainfield61 said...

We have famous fried Koay Teow with Duck eggs in Bukit Mertajam.

Can miss it, but I do not like eating ducks too.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...funny lah bro...

Khairul Onggon said...

ku jrg2 mkn dagin itit, telo masin itit salu lah kekekeke... :P

mrs shaifull said...

bro, geli mek nangga red patches ya

Prince Of Metroxylon said...

Alo bro... kacak cam u.. pa jenis?? hehe...ada touch up ka tok???

i think i ada nanggar u d All Joy Saberkas last monday.. Is it u??? Takut mok tegur bro.. hehe... Salah orang maloooo.. Kelak d padah mok ngaco u.. wakaka

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

SJB :Poor? Hahaha but they are well fed. The Chinese Characters? i don't understand at all. Hahaha

Faizal :Ish! sikda daging itit kah di Dubai? kesian...

Calvb :Uih? You discovered other species? I wonder how it looks like.

amir :Mena eh. Sik ku bulak.

Rosebelle :hahaha..it is true Rose.

BengBeng :Good that you learn something new.

CheguCarol :You are absolutely right?

Rainfield :I guess people who cook duck must really know how to throw away the ducky smell.

Krisno Uih? Lucu ka? hahaha

KalJis Telo masin itit memang lebih sedap dari ayam pun.

CtNoramiza :Geli gelaman eh? tapi makan sik itit?

PRince :I pakai Nikon D60 (DSLR) Tapi slalu juak makey digicam. Nok gamabr tok nang ada touch up. Di Seberkas? Aok. nang aku lah ya. sikda org lain.

Anonymous said...

I love Peking duck. Roast duck is fine too but only if there's no gamey taste. Otherwise, cannot stomach ducks with strong gamey taste.

Ayie said...

but i love their color...the contrast looks great

Joanne Olivieri said...

I like cartoons as well though don't really get to watch them much anymore but this does look interesting

foongpc said...

Really? This is new to me! I love roast duck by the way! : )