09 December 2009

Junaidi and Hazila's Wedding

Gee...December is truly a busy month for me. Not only because of my work demand, but also my photography work. This recent assignment that I had to do was on another Malay wedding which was taken in Lundu last week. The journey was long from Kuching. And coming up will be on the 26th December and 1st January 2010. I am so busy that I can onlu upload two photos for you guys to see. The rest will be posted in my Facebook.
(This is Hazila)
(Hazila and Junaidi)

16 Messages:

wenn said...

nice shot..

ladyviral said...

Oh such a great shot of the couple :).

manglish said...

ohhhhhhhh does tat mean more $$$$ also? hahahahaha

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful shot. They are so radiant. They will treasure this forever!

mrs shaifull said...

money money money :)

Ms Tikot said...

Aih... u ambik gambar wedding juak kah? How much do u charge for normal photo session?

Hazel said...

they look so pretty

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Wenn :Thanks

LadyViral :Thanks

Manglish :Just enough for pocket money ma...

Judy :Thanks

CtNOramiZa : Hahahaha

MsTikot :Murah jak bah. Starting price is Rm150. Makin byk permintaan customer, makin nait nya pun charges. Hahaha

Hazel :Thanks

conan_cat said...

wow, nice malay wedding! :D a lot of people are part-timing as a photographer nowadays, i guess it must be real high in demand! :D

great shots btw!

FBS Headmaster said...

nice shot! MORE?!!!!!

cyrildason said...

They look happy together, and they should be.. =)

Btw.. Lundu is faaaaarrrrrrrr!!!

anney said...

Wow! Great shots!! You'll really be busy! Looking forward to see more pics when you get back.

RoseBelle said...

I've never seen a Malay wedding pictures before. This is my first.

Ayie said...

so happy couple, congratulations and best wishes to them!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

conancat :Well...you can say that.

DanielChiam :Was quite busy lately bro.

Cyril :No worries. I charged them petrol allowance . Hahaha

Anney :I put the rest in my facebook.

RoseBElle :Oh your first time?

Ayie :Yup

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

nice shot n very happy moment