04 November 2009

Why is the Sky Dark?

These few days, I feel a bit restless due to a bad incident on Saturday night. But I won't blog about it as it is a sad story. Looking at the sky (below) just recently, confirmed how I feel for the past few days.
(This photo was taken in front of my house two days ago. It was about to rain heavily)

I appreciate rain very much after a dry spell in Malaysia. But when it is always rain, I am also worried. Worry that I will not be able to enjoy my time in Sabah. I have one question which I ask myself "Why is it that rain comes almost daily to Kuching?" Was it because;

A) It's a raining season?
B) It's sympathizing me with my trouble heart?
c) Or because Datuk Patinggi Tan Sri Dr. George Chan Hong Nam is visiting our institution tomorrow? We are all dead nervous now.

(Tan Sri Dr George Chan Hong Nam is scheduled to visit us on 5 November 2009. Welcome to our place. We appreciate your visit)

NEWS UPDATE

Oh my Goodness! Luckily I checked. This morning my instinct told me to check my teaching application online after a few months. Actually I attended the interview and test to be a teacher in February 2009. But since I failed my M-Test, I was not posted to any schools. I thought they will never call me again for the re-test.

But Oh My goodness! What if I didn't bother to check my application online, thinking that they have forgotten me? I did not receive any letters from them until today and this re-test is going to be on this Friday. Uwahahaha...I am not prepared. All the teachers out there, please help me to answer M-Test well. Share some tips please. Cyril? Chegu Carol? etc...hehehe.

21 Messages:

ladyviral said...

I think it is the rainy season-lah :p

Don't think so much.. relax.. eventually being nervous will just make you make more mistakes. Calm down... breathe in, breath out.

Ezvina said...

kenak troble heart?

Hazel said...

due to the raining season, many are catch cool now..cheer up

FBS Headmaster said...

I love your picture (as usual). About the M-test, I wish you all the best, second time should be easy for you since you go through it once before :D Anyway pray hard and work smart!

Faizal n Fashitah said...

I think laa.. becoz almost end of the year. So,.. rainy season maa! ehehe..

Uihhh...M-Test? untuk guru sandaran? what's the plan then? ko nak nukar profession ka bro? hehe. Anyway, apapa pun.. goodluck! even aku siktauk glak apa benda M-Test ya hehehehe....

erolnukman said...

tersangat dark!

The Black Mamba said...

All the best in the exam.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

LaDyViral > I am trying to relax now. Thanks

Ivynana > Adalah friend.

Hazel > Thanks Hazel

DanielChiam > Daniel, I am nervous although it is my second time. Pray for me too yeah?

Faizal > M-Test ya short name for Ujian sahsiah Guru. Hehehe

Erolnukman > yup.

Anonymous said...

It has been raining for the past few days. But I am happy. Rain is good. Not so hot.

Ice said...

I believe it's "hujan perolakan" I hope I spell it correctly. Kuching gets rains because it heat up during the day and the heat gets collected on top of the hill etc etc and there you go, you get the rain everyday :o)

Tia said...

good luck to you...all the best this friday!!!

rainfield61 said...

It always rains because I am rainfeld!! LOL.

wenn said...

good..all the best to you..

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..all the best on your exam..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

MeiTeng > Yup.

AiShiang > Wow. A scientific explanation.

BigMOmma > Thanks. Nervous ni.

Rainfield > Hahahaha...true yeah? You got a point.

Wenn > Thanks Wenn.

Krisno > Thanks buddy.

Unknown said...

love the sky pic. ALOT!...
As for yr M-Test, good luck!!

Marlene said...

The image is really fascinating. Remember that after the rain there will always be sunshine, it's like the life we have.

Marlene said...

Btw, good luck on your exam. Trust in yourself.

Ayie said...

dark as it may seem but a very sceninc shot, i like how it is

cyrildason said...

Aiyo Bro.. I guess I'm a little late to give you tips. Was occupied this week and I only got the chance to blog hop now.

Anyway, since its over, i think you have done your best.. so I'm wishing you good luck in getting into the system!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

DeeLoner :Thanks sis.

My :Looking forward to the sunshine!

Ayie :The photo may be nice, but the mood it carries is not really what I am looking forward too. Hahaha

Cyril :Cyril. It's okay. I think I will be able to get through it.