26 October 2009

I don't know why?

This is Eric Ryan Anderson. He's a commercial photographer.
His advice "Be patient when setting up an image: wait for the best moment, not just good one. Be patient in your editing process: don't always rush to be the first online. And be patient with your body of work: building a good portfolio simply can't be accomplished overnight. It requires years of experiences, opportunities, travels...and patience." You can visit his site at http://www.ericryananderson.com/

MY STORY

Hmmm...it seems that many of us think that I know what I want to photograph. But, look!...I didn't know why I took these shots. Dull and boring.

Hmm...I wonder why....

9 Messages:

cyrildason said...

I think, the photo depicts something. But, it does seem abstract.

I'd take the photo from the ground level. I'm a fan of photos taken from below... =)

mrs shaifull said...

i like the 2nd pic, kacak!

wenn said...

well..everything can be photographed..

rainfield61 said...

You have got it and have not to wonder why....

Anonymous said...

Eric certainly gave very sound advice.

Sometimes, if the time of day and lighting isn't good, I would rather not shoot than just shooting for the sake of having a photo of a particular place or something. Sadly, some people don't understand me..but it's okay. I just shoot what I want to.

Anonymous said...

Boring is not the matter..it's the love and interest of photography is important..any objects is unique hehe...

Rudy Iskandar said...

na, keep it for stock photos, you might need them someday..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Cyril > Hmmm....not sure.

Ct > Thanks

Wenn > Can, but somtimes it doesn't suit the heart.

Rainfield > Still...

MeiTeng > Yes. You got what i mean. I don't shoot for the sake of getting a photo.

Krisno > Not everything bro. Hehehe

Rudy > I will

Ayie said...

maybe you should look more to appreciate it better...

there are colors that stand out among the dull background. sometimes those small things give life already to photos