01 October 2009

Happy Birthday

Errr...hi guys. In this entry, I would like to wish my wife "Happy Birthday!" Next month will be my birthday. Gift for me anyone? This time around, I was lucky to have our brother-in-law with us to celebrate my wife's birthday.

(My brother in law brought along his Jungle recipe- spicy soup!)
(I gave my wife a nice Happy Birthday towel and my son loved the cake)
(It's good to see my wife smiles)
(We are one happy family. Hahaha)

p/s : To all guys out there, never forget your wife and son's birthday. Failure to remember their birthdays is punishable! Hahaha

25 Messages:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy birthday to your wife, may she have more birthdays and blessings to come. Love all the happy paces pic, lovely family!

ladyviral said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs Willie. :)

May you be blessed with healt happiness and of course more presents! :P

Lovely pictures, Willie. Such a warm smile on the family :).

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Mrs Willie..!!

Willie my birthday will be in next month too. My ^_^ birthday will be next week..same month with your wife..hehehe. Yes..failure to remember your loved ones birthday is a punishable...

God bless your family Willie..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Chubskulit > Thanks.

LadyViral > Thanks

CakVB > Not the same month with my wife. Same with mine actually. Hahaha

carolchs said...

Yes, punishable! LOL!

Happy birthday Mrs Willie!

eynda said...

Happy Birthday Mrs Willie...:-)

Ivy Metaga said...

happy birthday and best wishes to mrs willie!!!!...
nice pictures and willie ktk nampak muda kalo sik pake glasses hehe
happy happy family....=)

Ms Tikot said...

Happy Besday 2 yr wife ;-)

Anonymous said...

Haha...yeah, failing to remember will make your spouse frown :)

Happy bday to your wife.

nicksuneo said...

wa... carl still the same, he loves cooking. ditambah dengan recipi LONG MAKABARnya. happy birthday to ruby ;-)

designationjazz said...

Happy belated birthday to Sis Ruby.. Best wishes to all of U!..I never forget my mrs birthday but I never cook for my mrs on her birthday hehe :-)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi all,

Thanks for the wishes!

erolnukman said...

Happy Birthday Mrs Willie...

Becklee said...

Happy birthday to your wife and may God bless her always. Your son looks happy too, like his dad.

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Happy beddei to your wife willie! hopefully present ya bukan model Gundam laa hehehehe...

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Birthday to Your Wife!!! You are a good husband. :) Love all your pics..such a happy family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...hehehe

wenn said...

happy birthday to yr wife..

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday to your wife! What? You still wish for a gift, hahaa! If ever my hubby forgets my birthday, I will punish and torture him, hehee!

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Happy Birthday to the Home Minister

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Thanks all.

Marlene > Of course I want a gift. Hahaha

Desmond > Home Minister? You are right. She manages my home. Hahaha

kirana said...

Send my regards to your wife with a wish "Happy birthday". May God bless her and shower her with happiness and good health.

Icy BC said...

Happy Birthday to the lady of the house! You're one loving husband, Willie..

Chubskulit Rose said...

visiting here Willie

Ayie said...

happy birthday to your dear wife and advanced greetings to you as well!