04 November 2008

The Souls and The Dogs

The Souls and the Dogs? What does it mean? Well... it is simply two different stories written in a day. They are not related. Hehehe..the first one...

As usual, it is an annual event that Christians celebrate all souls day (3Nov 08). To remember the dead is a bit hurtful because when visiting the grave, we begin to remember all the good memories that we've gone through with the deceased, and yet, there are not with us anymore.

We had to walk to the grave, which is located in a nearby jungle. Lucky for us that it was only 10 minutes walk from our kampung house.

My wife placing the candle near the cross. The grave which buries my father in-law. Died on 26 June 2008.

The other story is...

After the prayer and grave visit, we went back to my parents' orchard in another kampung. Seeing and knowing that my parents are still alive, really made me happy. The funny thing was, I saw two new dogs in their orchard. They said they adopted them because the previous owners abandoned them. Poor dogs. Luckily my mom is an animal lover.


Photos taken by me. Hehehe

But, I forgot to ask my mom about their names.

7 Messages:

Coffee Girl said...

Nice doggies! look the woebegone eyes!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Ahaks! Thanks. I love them too.

Tia said...

cute and bersih jak rupa asuk ya...he he eh

♥ little devil on your shoulder ♥ said...

call them by the saints' names! hehehe.. or call one 'halloween' and the other one 'all saints'.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Mama > My mom really takes care of his animals. Especially the dogs, no matter whether the dogs are breed dogs or just a mongrel. Hehehe

Devilish > Hahaha those names are brilliant names.

eThAn'S-mOm said...

tell ruby i said hi!! :P long time no see lah. cute puppiesssssssssss :P

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Joe > Heheh...i know you love dogs.