10 November 2008

Dating At Its Worst

Dating is no doubt important to build a closer tie between couples and as a way to get to know each other better. However I seriously believe that it shouldn't be done in public or in an inappropriate manner, regardless whether you are still young or old. Dating is at its worst when you do like what the couple below were doing: Hugging and kissing in public on a staircase where people were passing by on a busy Sunday morning.

Hey dude..caught you red handed. Anyway, for privacy purpose..I leave your face out.
Kissing in public? Geee...

I supposed dating can be appropriate if men become gentlemen such as bringing their girlfriends to a nice and cosy place for dinner / lunch or just sit at a park watching birds or people jog.

Hmm..and teenagers especially, have to be careful with "Statutory Rape". When I was young, I did not know about the term "statutory rape". In Malaysia, there is a law against 'statutory rape". It means, forbidding teenagers below 18 years old to commit sex eventhough it is volunteery. The guys have to be really careful. If parents of underage girls dislike their boyfriends and discovered that they had sex, the parents can sue the boys under the "statutory rape". And guess what? The punishment is as heavy as rape, a maximum of 20 years jail and six strokes.

12 Messages:

Mr. Ad said...

Mirror image?!?!?!

You should work for the newspapers! Or as a part time investigator :D

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I think i Should be a Paparazzi la.Chasing for Britney Spears... or Denise Richard...

Pn Hamidah said...

I like this one Willie. It reminds me of my encounter with a couple at one hair saloon right in front of my apartment recently. They were practically hugging and fondling each other.Just thought of telling them.."Hey ! Go and get a room somewhere. We don't need a free show here" hehe. Me and my hairdresser, Jenny laughed over it later.

Coffee Girl said...

Its strange how difference screen image and live image is. We dont feel vulgar or disgusted when we watch couples kissing on TV, but not when we see it live, Malaysians some more. Gross...

I think it's an understatement. They r either too engrossed with each other, or too showing off. Either ways, it's really an eye-sore.

abang sardon said...

{sigh} what can i say...

Tia said...

budak-budak masa kini...:(

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hamidah > Hahaha..it's happening everywhere kan?

One other > I think we are programmed that it is common for the westeners to do it but not Malaysians.

Sardon & mama > I don't know what to say too.

Anonymous said...

lol that's y whenever a guy sees a hot chick he might have to check her ic to see if she's of D Age =P

there r cases of young girls who suddenly decide that after having sex, angry at the guy for some reason or other reason files a rape report. strange.

nicksuneo said...

It make me remember my teenagers time... Hahaha...

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hahaha Nick...I know what u Did. Hehehe

Unknown said...

does goodbye kisses and huggies before boarding a plane is categorised here too? if so, i rest my case.....

but it's fun watching the expression of ppl when we snogged each other goodbyes... sometimes we just don't care.Never take others for granted, kiss while can.. kekekekekeke

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Dee Loner > Kissing before boarding a plane is different. It is done at an appropriate time and event. It is absolutely understood by public that it might be the couple's last meeting and usually the adults do that. Not some underage. Hehehehe